Tina Tea feat Girls Just want to have Fun

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I come home in the morning light 

My Tina Tea says when you gonna live your life right 

Oh Tina dear we are  the fortunate ones, coz we have eachother

And girls they want to have fun 

Oh girls just want to have fun 


The phone rings in the middle of the night 

My SuperStar Tina yells what you gonna do with your life 

Oh Tina my  dear you know you're still number one 

we girls they want to have fun 

Oh girls just want to have - 

Oh girls just want to have 


That's all they really want 

Some fun 

When the working day is done 

Girls - they want to have fun 

Oh girls just want to have fun, 

They want to have fun, 

They want to have fun.... 


we want to have fun, Tina is Fun, check her new add out there, it is amazing, it is love and it is all Hot in one! My nr One!



P.S

I just wanted... no, had to tell you how much you mean to me. I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you. You are the number one best Junglee I have ever had. Without you my pathetic life would not be worth living. I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, walk across the hottest desert just to tell you howincredibly special your friendship is to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO damn ASS cool Mamacita!
Miss D you are such a passionate women! you do everything from you damn Heart Mama.

achaaaaaht you LOL
Your Peroo
Nadia

Anonymous said...

oh diva you are a sweatheart! i agree!

Anonymous said...

Diwa my jaan. I miss you dearly. Lots of love from NYC. You are my heart. LOVE TEA

Anonymous said...

So damn Hot! she is Hot, i agree with you Miss D

Anonymous said...

i like the add it is Fun

Anonymous said...

is this done in New York? or here Barcelona?
she is beautiful, remembers me of Sahar/God bless her!
Love
Sangi

Diwa Zai said...

Thank you for all kind comments. This was shot in NYC...yay! Done by my friend who is a filmmaker and photographer in the UK.

Keep the support up and always check 15minutesfame.com ~ TEA ~