Amelia Racine

Friday, December 12, 2008







People slip in and out of my life, many of whom were my role models and mentors in their own ways, one of them still is  My friend Amelia Racine "remember the name" Top International Model from Montreal to Paris, Around the Globe, what makes her special is she is not only beautiful but she is a very hard working Model, she has traveled all around the world and have been featured in different fashion shows around the world.

She has worked with top fashion designers and is still in peak of her career.

She smokes impossibly long cigarettes and waves her hands around as she tells you stories of catwalks and fashion designers.She is always dressed very casual  and she does not take herself too seriously.My mother would love her yet also not compare me unfavorably to her like moms can do if your friends are a bit too cool....

Amelia can make me laugh from 3000 miles away, even over a email, watch out for her and if you are impressed by her glamorous looks just like me  just Google her.. you will see for yourself!! or ask me and i will appeal your request to my board and we will see what we can do!! my humour is pretty bad today, i know why ? last night party hours?YESS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia was in my life a few years back ( ex-sister in law) She not only impresses me on how hard she works every time I get on update... but how nice and careing she really is! Amelia has impacted my life in so meny was in such a short amount of time! Watch out world... cause if faith happends to cross your path with hers... she will surly add sunsine to your world!

Anonymous said...

Amelia and I share some mutual friends, but I don't know her - wish I did though! If she's anything like our mutual friends, she's an amazing person! Beautiful inside and out! :)