El classico

Saturday, December 13, 2008


El Clasico"The most Famous highlight of the football world, the big one, the "derby" between FC BARCELONA &

REAL MADRID: Tonight at 22.00. Real Madrid visit Barça 9 points behind & in turmoil, will they be able to get out alive?

Don’t get me wrong im not a football Girl but I do live in Barna and for the spirit of this city, and all my male friends, lets just hope that this time the victory is ours.

And hopefully My dear Neighbour THIERRY HENRY do some of his back in the day magic at tonight's match, YESS you heard me Right my dear he is my Neighbour! jealous mm yes!! IKNOW


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh Im defenitly staying in tonight then!!Too dangerous going on the streets with soo much derby energy!!!!but hope barca wina anyway even if I hate football....soo boooring..

Anonymous said...

BARCA!!! Mas que un club!!

Anonymous said...

I dont understand why men like football... I mean seriously by far it must be the dumbest sport ever... like no seriously... its like one ball on a huge ass pitch and a bunch of crazily paid fit guys running after it... does anyone get that? cos i sure dont... EUGH!!! Totally LAME!