Singer Songwriter Nika Laurence

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For a Month a go i went for the very first time here in barcelona to see one of my good friends and amazing singer Nika laurence performing here in CARPIE DIEM.


Before I start I need to say something……. Nika blew MY FACE OFF!!!

What a show, I have never seen a person have complete control over an audience like Nika had.

Have you ever been to a show when everyone jumps to their feet when it starts? That is just what
happened……but it never stopped, no one ever sat down, the entire crowd was on its feet for the entire time she was on the scene and loving every minute of it.


She is not only my favorite Madonna but believe me when i say that she is the next great thing out there, she is my idol a strong women, she is areal artist with a real attitude.No fakness out here..

Insanely artistic...not the type of artistic that insinuates ‘bizarre’ or ‘special’ but the kind that only come around once in a while. The kind that makes you step back in awe. Nika is an artist.

Nika sees beauty and color and light in her mind and transfers that onto any surface through her songs and music. That’s a true artist. It’s a talent I’ve always envied her for, seeing the world interpretively and having the acute ability to express it to others however she wants, through songs on the stage.

She came to Barcelona from Germany with lots of dreams in her deep behind and now she is living her dream life which I am so proud of, she is my Local Celebrity, whattttchhh out.

We live in the same house, opposite rooms sides from each other. I think that’s fate. And I think fate is why we’re friends.

I will continue listening to her while she is singing out here for me every morning and night but YOU out there Keep a eye on this Coming artist as my Nika has just landed from the jet plane, watch out for her and her very first up coming CD.

For now you can log in to her official my space or if you are in this never sleeping city Barcelona check her out this weekend in Carpie diem, and disquteca.

 

2 comments:

Sahar Daftary said...

Although unfortunately i have never seen her perform but one thing i know this beautiful girl with a BIG VOICE can strike the chord... even her humming can be heard from 4 rooms away! Cant wait to see you do your thing on stage girl when im down next time but for now i'll leave with a little song...
tiny fishy... little fishy....Big Fishy... HUGE Fishy... EMORMOUS FISHYYYYY!!!!! LOL!!! thats my made up lyrics hahaha!

Anonymous said...

she is amazing! i have seen her and she is a great artist!