Aurore Adriaens

Sunday, December 14, 2008



Probably my best friend is one of my schoolmates. Her name is Aurore, she is my frenchy and we have known each other since 3 years now. If I were to describe how she looks, I would say she is very pretty,can't imagine going to school and not having her there.

We laugh at the same jokes, we like the same clubs, music or boys, we always hate the same persons.

She is famous for being a real Diva, i envy her for her bags while she sucks everytime she sees my designer shoes..

just check her modeling pictures, i would love to see her modelling for victoria secret, but my frency is too lazy to ever show up at any castings when she was modelling..but watch out for her as we are both planning to move to London and she is planning a career with ELIE SAAB, as daddys girl has got some BIGG contacts.

5 comments:

Sahar Daftary said...

You My Lovely are just toooooooooo BEAUTIFUL and ADOREABLE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

is she single? can you please present her to me if she is no jokes she is beautifull

Anonymous said...

Dude are you serious???? Do you really think heaven is on earth for beautiful women like that to be available and FORGET AVAILABILITY BUT TO BE PRESENTED TO YOU????? :oS
Can you do me a favour and send me like shots of yourself untouched, no photoshop, no fixing of blemishes and spots taken from various different angles and let me check you out first and if your good enough then maybe... just MAYBE i might forward it to her to have a look at them... no jokes either im tres serious!!!
so let me know okies :o)

Anonymous said...

what do you think you are the pretty piece out there whoever you are?

oh diwa you are so good in describing her please tell me she is available?

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm.... did i anywhere in that whole comment commented about myself beng pretty??? :oS
i was actually tryin to help you out in hookin up with her... but with that attitude of yours now i wont!!! hehehe.... totally lame!
:oP