Fashionista/ It Girl

Friday, December 12, 2008


I've had too many bitches (excuse the french) come into my life and too many walk out.
But one I wont ever allow to leave is the mirror reflection of me...
Diwa~ alter one letter and you get Diva!
Originating from a powerful political background, someone who you'd expect to have a head the size of a huge pumpkin but instead in humblility a turnip can pretty much size it up!
From the Swedish city of Gothenburg but a tad too boring-ish for our Drama Queen Fashionista... So she packed her bags and wanted to explore the world and reach new heights... ended up in the metropolitan city of Barcelona where she set up her new goals and got on with her mission of setting it on fire...

The start of the transformation... being accepted in one of Europe's top fashion school IED to study Fashion Marketing and Communication was just the start... Heaven knows how she blagged it in but I'm pretty sure she blew one of her sexy kisses at the head principle and BAM the admission accepted stamp hit the application!

With her looks, charm, charisma, personality, shoes and of course not to forget mentioning her J-Lo booty she won the hearts of many and became the centre of everyone's attention.
I have seen many walk in closets in my life and come across many shoes and handbags but our Fashionista's non walk in closet is ram packed with to DIE for treasures...
Its a shame we are different sizes cos believe you me by now her closet would be empty and mine FULL!

No party would be complete without the It Girl's name on top of the guestlist, her aura, her beauty, her energy and vibrance is the heart and soul of every party....
What you think I'm blagging??? Puh-Lease! Just go check out her 1001 facebook photo albums!
But hold on!! You think that's it??
A lot of people only see as far as their tiny eyes can see but when you look deeper the amazment expands...
So open your eyes and try to see what i see...

Diwa~ The light that guides your path... so beautiful and so vibrant yet an independant hardworking woman at the same time. When a friend's day is gloomy, dark and cold...
Diwa comes along with her bright light not only to shed some light and brighten you up but also to spread some love and warmth to get rid of the chill from the cold... This is the Diwa I know... the girl next door, so strong and so true, real and always there for you... DAMN!!! I can ryhme!

Ok...Ok sounds too nice I know but My Lord if you ever hit the wrong button then BOY you better run as far as your tiny legs can take you...
Oh and if your ever need entertaining drama in your life, then please do not hesitate for a split second in contacting the inventor of this blog.

You're a True Gossip Queen D... the rest just follow :oD
Until next time...
Sahar.D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

U are my light in the dark Diwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!U lead the way I follow...

Anonymous said...

haha i cant comment on this one i know..my dear sahar in the end it is written by me, you should change that to your name, so it doenst look like i sitt there and write about my self, shallowwww life haha

Sahar Daftary said...

Hahahaha Oh Shoot!!! I know i noticed that too and tried to put my name but the blog is in your name babe thats why your name comes up but I have written my name at the end.

Anonymous said...

Diwa you sexy drama queen... you one of the best!

Anonymous said...

Diwa is the most adorable i want her to start loving men again?

Sahar Daftary said...

PSYCHO WIMP LEAVE DIWA ALONE!!!