My Famous Friends*can you still say that?

Thursday, December 11, 2008



I have some friends who are famous in different fields.

Juan Manuel Rodrigo Ghiozzi is one of them. If you don’t know who he is, you’re an asshole. Go buy one of his books so I can impress you with my friends. Buy it from Amazon.com. They are good folks and they will get you a copy of any of his books quickly and with a virtual smile.

I really really wanted to be a writer. Now this is funny because I know writers. I know a couple of writers who have each had about 15 books published. And you know what? They’re poor. They’re dirt poor. I don’t know what I was thinking but i feel good now when i decided some years ago to start studying fashion instead, in the future i guess i will write but combine it with fashion, and probably i will have alittle  more money than my writer friends.

Anyway

 Juan Rodrigo Ghiozzi was born in 1966 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He starts working in the publishing world very young, at nineteen years old, while still studying History at University. He writes books for various publishing companies, and straight after He starts working at the magazine Belleza y Moda at Editorial Origen. From 1989 to 1992 He is the director of Belleza y Moda.

From 1992 to 1997, Juan Rodrigo is the director of El Mueble of RBA Revistas. In those years, El Mueble becomes leader in Spain in the decoration segment. Furthermore, from 1996 to 1999, Juan Rodrigo is editorial director of RBA Revistas.

From 2000, he is in the board of directors of RBA Revistas with his sister, Ana Manuel Rodrigue

0 comments: