I’m so totally famous

Thursday, December 18, 2008


That’s right. I will put on my shades and say “No, oh please. No autographs today, I’m so exhausted.” Then I will smile sweetly at the darling little paparazzi men as they snap photos of me wearing decent clothing that fully cover my underwear.

Or maybe not. But I was interviewed today for Veckorevyn (it’s a Swedish magazine) about fashion and lifestyle.

Those who personally knows me kind of know that I really am not interested in having a career in Sweden or become one of those pretty Please Blog wannabe Divas out there as everyone is doing the same same job just by different names so far and believe me or not they get paid for that as well!! 

Dagens Outfit "go-ogle the word you will see " here or there does it look like i care what you wear =Well well that is why I said Yes to the interview to say all this Pretty Loud. I will link the post once it is published.

Anyway I learned something about myself doing the interview. I felt really sorry for the poor reporter because not only do I have a bit of a speech impediment that still emerges when I get excited about something; my spoken grammar is awful. I don’t speak with people in the phone often as I Usually write sms or IM so I have the time to chill and think about how things are going to sound.

I have to say I’m impressed with the writer, he managed to decypher what I was saying and record it accurately. 

And I’m very happy that he didn’t write that tree hugging hippie comment that I made– because I think that was the *only* thing I actually managed to say with perfect elocution. I don’t think I should repeat it here either. I think there’s a generally understood thing with speech impediments is the only time they subside is when something wholly inappropriate is being said (which is probably why I’m so articulate when Sahar and I are on the phone.)

3 comments:

Sahar Daftary said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!! I LOVE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Diwa diva i getting all obsessed about your blog and the things your write about, you are so true about the swedish Blog WORLD.
keep it coming
big Hug

Anonymous said...

can you post something new queen D? waiting here