I love You My Queen Sahar

Monday, December 29, 2008


Today I wish I had someone to tell me a bedtime story to change my tears of pain to laughter,just like you used to do every nite..

“I love you to heaven and back”

Do you have a special friend that you could trust with your life? One that no matter the mistakes you make or have made, you’ll never be judged? Time or distances that separate you will never matter, she still loves you? I have had that privilege and lost this person on December 20th 2008.

At age of 19 going to London for first time without family was such a big deal!

To add to the excitement I had arranged to meet my friends we were going to party it up in London town.

My Sahar and I were all dressed alike for this fun filled event. I can still close my eyes and see her standing in the doorway. She was wearing a jean skirt, black leather boots and a shirt just like mine!

As the time went on during my trip it was as if I had known Sahar forever, and she was my best friend. we knew each other before that but it was the first time we spent time together alone,The spark of our personalities was immediate. I knew when she jumped out of her seat and danced as if no one was watching in the aisle to Candy Girl, that she was special.

The distance of our  home countries kept us always apart but when we were reunited it was just like we had spend every day together.

If not for her, you probably wouldn’t be reading this right now, as this blog started by her and mine ideas together it was a university project for me, but it was something we started together to put our thoughts and words together she was my inspiration my partner in every single crime, if someone would ever comment any thing negative, she would curse the poor fellow down, she was always there for me, no matter what.

I will also tell you losing Sahar like that feels like someone has ripped my heart out. "Unity brought so much happiness into my life – she was my sunshine, my best friend and role model.

She died 5 days before her 24th birthday, you were my soul mate, we were celebrating our birthdays together as mine was just few hours after yours, we had tickets to leave to Dubai on the 25th just right on time for our birthdays.Sunday 22nd December i was waiting and waiting for my baby girl at Heathrow i will never forget that day. I cant imagine you are gone my baby girl.

my world is less beautiful and glamorous without you

We were supposed to start our business together in the summer 2009 and be in every single moment together.

We were suppose to move in a beautiful dream house in  London together, We were supposed to start going to the gym together, 2009 was our year together.

She was supposed to be my maid of honor. She was supposed to be the godmother of my first born. She was supposed to be there for most of my life. Why? Why her? She was so excited about starting to write with me.

 I miss her sooooo much. Everything even reminds me of her.

She was one of the friends that stood by me when it felt as if most of the world turned its back on me. She was there whenever I needed a friend to vent too.

Sahar, You were my best friend since as far as I can remember. You stood by me when it felt as if most of the world has turned it's back on me and you stuck by me when things got better. You were there for me through thick and thin you are truly one of the  bestest friends anyone can ask for. I still can't believe your gone but I know you are in a way better place. I'll never forget you for you are imprinted in my heart. I'm looking forward to the time when I get to see you again. I love you soo much and you are my angel.

Love always, your Queen D.

Please if anyone is reading this who is going through the same sort of thing - please make the most of every moment you have together tell that person you love them everyday - and please talk to each other - and spend as much time together as possible through the good times and the bad - particularly the bad - grab every opportunity and please be patient when times get tough and be there for them - it is a frightening experience and they need you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

r.i.p sahar

Anonymous said...

R.I.P Sahar
Im really sorry to hear about your friend. May God give you the courage to carry on. But I just wonder what happened to her, I mean how did she passed away?

Anonymous said...

i dont want to repeat myself over this but you can read it in the news it was every where..just google it..
i miss my angel so much..
im sorry i just cant sitt here and write to you what happened..
my baby is not with us anymore..

Anonymous said...

Sahar – she was like a child in a candy shop and the world was her candy shop.

Intelligent, patient, sincere, noble, kind and beautiful – for those that didn't know her these are just the few words I can say to describe her but for those who knew her only one word can truly describe her, that is SAHAR.

Sahar recently did a 15mins tribute for me. I asked her why she done it, she said cos you deserve credit for your work and I want to share your talent with people and to let them know that there’s tough competition out there.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the competition isn’t me or my work but being as a good friend to me as Sahar was, that’s the competition.

I'm not sad that she’s gone, I’m just sad that I didn’t go with her.

My adoration to her mum, sisters, nieces and friends like you Diwa, she told me enough about you that I'm sure the light I saw in her Ill see in you too x

Belal

Anonymous said...

Sahar we're gonna miss u!!!
R.I.P

Anonymous said...

i just simply love you diwa and you have to know we all here for you to help you through this period.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.