QUEEN D's BLOG HAS HIT THE SPOT!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009


A post i found in drafts of this blog written by Our Princess Sahari on 17th of december but she never posted it, today i really miss her here, i thought i will share this with you guys..
we all love and miss you..for now and forever R.I.P

It seems that this blog has HIT THE SPOT!!!
It is kind of heartbreaking at times when you see so much envy, hatred and jealousy in this world. There is this saying in Persian which is kind of difficult to translate in English but I guess the best attempt would be that "they do not have the eye to see". One would assume that its referring to a blind person, or even maybe about someone that fails to see the good in what you do for them in the form of ungratefulness but in reality what this Persian saying refers to are the jealous, envious or nowadays more commonly known as the haters who cannot see another individual doing good for themselves and in their lives be it in the form of success, beauty, friends, relationships etc etc...
I don't know about you guys but I LOVE this blog and I HEART Diwa for being the creative, talented, up-beat, funny, honest, trendsetting fashion philosopher that she is not cos I'm her close friend but cos of these reasons I am her friend therefore it's only fair for me to be honest, we have a very different bond which is hard for any one to understand, as everything is deep in our hearts.
In the field that I have been in I have come across many celebrities, from A list to Z list wannabes but the ironic thing to me was how these people in this blog are so much more interesting and real than these artificial and superficial people that the media consider to be famous. So to me it's these real people that I want to read and know more about and not when Britney's next breakdown will be. This blog is REAL, it's TRUE, and I promise you its a thing of tomorrow.

So "IT" you waste of human space one word of advice for you GET LOST LOSER!!!

P.S. If anyone would know or have any clue about this scaredy cat "IT's" identity then please do not hesitate to contact me so I can break "IT's" frikkin head off! Rest assured all information will be dealt with confidentially and "IT" will be headless!
P.P.S. Just in case you guys are thinking Woooooaaaaaah!!! I just wanna let you guys know that I'm not a bitch I just have ZERO tolerance for bullshit!
Queen S 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... this blog has now reached a new record level of un-professionalism...

Honestly Diwa, you can't let your kicker friends roam free and post whatever they want on this blog.

You've got to keep that biatch on a leash if you want this blog to look professional!


Not the "IT" obviously!

Sahar Daftary said...

Eugh! Whatever if you aint "the IT" then obviously you would post with your name! I would think so wouldnt you! Anyhow in case you have missed the WHOLE point of this blog my dear its called 15minutes fame and dont forget that there are people out there to get their 15 minutes of fame through degrading themselves which is what people like "IT" do! so yeah we praise who deserve the praise and digrace the ones who ask for it.

Lets not talk about unprofessionalism shall we, this is not a doggy organisation for us to sit here and listen to wimps trying bully our friend...

And I sure aint a biatch but if thats your perception of it then by all means sweetheart keep thinkin that to make yourself happy Okies! :o)

Now Peace!

Sahar Daftary said...

Oh and before I go i just wanna thank you "IT" for being such a loyal and sincere follower of this blog! :oD

Anonymous said...

Bless her.
she was so full of life.
rest in peace.
thanks D for sharing.