Saturdays always with my Sahar..

Friday, January 16, 2009


Today, when I sit by my big glass window, gazing at the vast black sky above, holding my phone  in my hand…I think, I miss, I remember…a saturday afternoon in the phone with my Sahar..

 

Her…

 

I want to write a sms to her, I want to pour in few drops of my love for her on some dry and blank sms on my phone, but no words come down…no words…yeah no words.

 

A shooting star in that piece of sky…I want to close my eyes and want to make a wish for…we may mend again, for…let us be together again...but, now I don’t trust these shooting stars, I don’t believe that wishes come true when you see a shooting star…for, I never asked them to make us go far, separate…for…we together always wished for our bond to grow stronger. Now, I don’t trust these shooting stars.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diwa She loved you so much.
Dont ever forget that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sharm nadari, chura khalaima zang namaizani to say sorry for kuley cheez that you've put er through?

Anonymous said...

What do you mean for kuley cheez that she put her through??????
And who are you???????

Anonymous said...

Diwa jan don't waste your time by reading this stupit note.
You know what a blessed relationship you guys had.

Anonymous said...

Diwa jan don't waste your time by reading that stupit note.
You know what a blessed relationship you guys had.

Anonymous said...

You ANONYMOUS are making me discusting.
I'm sure that both of you have no heart. And there are no difference between you two and her other half. By the way there always two sides of story, but his side is full of lies.

Anonymous said...

i write from London and i personally was very close to sahar, i knew her better then you diwa, Roya jan my prayers and support is with all of you.

i wrote this to diwa, just to remind her that sahar had really close friends in london first.

any way God bless you all.