RUMI

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ONLY YOU

Only you I choose among the entire world

Is it fair of you letting me be unhappy
My heart is a pen in your hand
It is all up to you to write me happy or sad
I see only what you reveal and live as you say
All my feelings have the color you desire to paint
From the beginning to the end no one but you
Please make my future better then the past
When you hide I change to a Godless person
and when you appear i find my Faith
Don't expect to find any more in me
than what you give
Don't search for hidden pockets because I've shown you that
all i have is all you gave

AS YOUR SWORD

As your sword comes down on my neck

my eyes will not turn from your face
When my mouth is bandaged shut and this body
laid in dirt my eyes will not turn from your face
I ask nothing of you
but your beauty
your imperious beauty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumi was Sahars and Diwas favourite too, as i remember reading about him somewhere in this blog before.
God bless you all.
Rumi Rules

Anonymous said...

Yes, Rumi is one of my favorite poets...i have his book with me everywhere i go. The light that i receive from his poems...is inspirational. Love