Tina Tea Sexy Magic Stars

Wednesday, January 7, 2009



Well, this is my second attempt ever at writing a blog, again after Loosing my soul mate, one of my best friends Sahar so don't be surprised if it takes off in a couple of crazy directions! I plan on writing at least once a week to keep everyone updated on this blog as it was My Princess idea and she was so in to writing here with me..

It's been a rollercoaster year for me with lots of surprises and changes. Some of the things that have happened have really been extremely shocking. Human nature has really dumbfounded me at times as I learned how strange people can really be and how they can turn on you

But in the midst of the confusion and the haters, I found a corner of beauty and friendship which made me realize that it really is Quality over Quantity and we have a lot of acquaintances and not many friends per se. As they say, you can really count those good friends in life - who will stick with you thick and thin on one hand. THERE are some friends will stay in your life forever and there are some who enter you life only for a brief moment, to make an impact and in a flash their gone.

Over the years friends come and go. Some friendships are meant to last and some will change your life. I have been very fortunate to have such a friend.

Tina Tea She is a very special friend. In her own way, she tells me that I can do anything that I set out to do. She tells me that she believes in me and that makes me believe, even more. My friend has given me a gift that no amount of money could ever purchase. She doesn’t tell me things that I want to hear.she is just here for me no matter what..

Right now we are far away but she calls and write to me everyday, she is here for me to help me through this horrible lost of our Princess Sahar..

she is a true dreamer she left Canada to experience the magic of Mumbai and now she is crossing New York city with her divans and beauty.

Tina Thadani Thank you my Tina for being here for me and giving me a hope that there is brighter days to come..i will see you very soon, and who ever is reading this i will let you know that you will see more of Our Tina in this blog..

I love you, you are a true superstar..

sexy magic stars 

D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diwa you have beautifull friends,specially Tina

Anonymous said...

i reaally need you to be back on track on this blog miss diwa you need your friends help, but come back ASAP.
i really personaly dont want you to kill the idea so get back here, we have missed you.

Anonymous said...

i really like this post on her, even i dont know her but i know how much she means for you..