Bom-Bay

Monday, January 26, 2009


My dear Diwa,

Its so nice to hear your voice when I call you...to hear you laugh at all my dumb ass jokes...brings a smile to face. I know your going through a rough time with the pass of Beautiful Sahar. However, all i know and feel is that she wants you to be happy. We sit for hours when were doing absolutely nothing and you make me laugh with the stories you tell me about her. It almost reminds me of myself...the things i say and the things i do and the tantrums i throw. Just a few more days of you in Barcelona and will unite like we first met (you sound like my boyfriend, lol) in India. We will live it up Big Girl style and party like no tomorrow and ring in the second set of our crazy adventures and the memories that would last us a life time. We will celebrate yours, Sahar and F's birthday...and heck even mine again....all together! Diva's gotta stick together and magnify with our electrical presence. Its only right. We will wear pink like how she planned, look so pretty from head to toe in our D & G's. Act a fool, and behave the worst only because WE CAN! Obama said it best. LOL.
Just a few more days boo! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy :-)

Diva Tea





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina Love
i love you, thanks for always writing so beautifull and making me smile you are a true Diva my love..
thanks for having so beautifull memeories with me, all our travelling..

inshullah we will do all we are planning for our sahari..she is with us for always..

i love you, thank you for everything..

Anonymous said...

TINA TEA