NYC BABY!

Monday, January 26, 2009


A little revelation into my life in NYC. So for those who don't know me...I was living in Asia for about 5 years and then with a straight change of direction thought to myself Iwanted to be somewhere else. So i picked up, with the help of some friends encouraging me and set forth to NYC. Needed a breather from Bombay. New York City for me right now is amazing. It feels so right to be here, to wake up every morning, riding the train with different sorts of people. Crossing the Brooklyn bridge where that American flag just stands still. For every mile you walk inspiration crosses you, for every breath a beautiful smile walks on by. Its like anything can happen in the split moment and then its no looking back.

The men here are sexy weither there in a suite and some classic shades or some jeans and sneakers they have the most amazing sense of style...its their own. The women here are gorgeous and create their own little story which screams confidence.
The other day I saw this VS model walking down the street in her army green jacket, combat boots hair up in a bun, huge earphones singing out loud to her favorite song. To me that is cool, to me that is inspiration to be confident, strong, in love and to wear whatever you want and no one really gives a fug. For the first time I feel so alive and free and accepted...not that i never did. Its just being away from the flash lights and all that Bolly isshh and recollecting my thoughts have made me appreciate life and everything that it has to offer. NYC is flashy, this is me, this is so me...i repeat. I guess for me just being in NYC is no looking back.
Diva Tea


0 comments: