A Message ~ SAHARI

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Diwa, my love...these poems from our favorite poet RUMI reminds me of the love that you and Beautiful Sahari shared as well our time. I still can't believe she's in the heavens above...resting her mystic soul and shining her light. A message from the midst of magical air:

All my friends departed like a dream left alone I called upon
one friend to become my entire dream
This is the one who soothes my heart with endless
tenderness
and love the one who one hour bestows inner peace and
the next the nectar of life this dream too as it
arrives and as it
departs im helpless
again Onces you conquer your selfish self all your darkness
will change to light.

Sit with your friends; don't go back to sleep.
Dont sink like a fish to the bottom of the sea. Surge like an ocean,
don't scatter yourself like a storm Life's water flows from darkness.
Search the darkness, Don't run from it. Night travelers
are full of light,
and you are, too; don't leave this companionship. Be a wakeful
candle in a golden dish, don't slip into the dirt like quicksilver.
The moon appears for night travelers,
be watchful when the moon is full.




~Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Diva Tea




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina I could never go through this all without you, all my major ups and down..
i love you always..
i missed her soooo much today..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You two ANONYMOUS are making me discusting.
I'm sure that both of you have no heart. And there are no difference between you two and her other half. By the way there always two sides of story, but his side is full of lies.